The lightbulb is one of the most significant inventions in the history of mankind. To be able to brighten every household and office building in the modern world has changed the way we live and work forever.
But it turns out that lightbulbs don’t even have to be lighting up your bedroom to be totally awesome! Once you see this gorgeous and useful project, you’ll understand what we’re talking about!
1. This is how you’re going to start out: by dismantling your light bulb.
2. Use a pair of needle-nose pliers for this part.
3. It should look like this when you’re done.
4. Now, it’s time to mix some concrete.
6. Then you’re going to pour it into your light bulbs.
7. You want to set screw into the lightbulb before the concrete dries.
8. Now, it needs to sit.
9. Lightly tap the glass around the lightbulb to break it.
10. Be careful! You don’t want to crack the concrete underneath.
11. Use a cloth to clean it all off.
12. Now, you need your wood.
13. Apple pin boards work well.
14. Now, you want to secure two boards together.
15. Drill some holes in there where your bulbs are going to go.
16. Then screw those suckers in!
17. Now your lightbulb coatrack is ready!
18. Looks great, doesn’t it?
19. We think so!
That sure does nail the mix between rustic and classy. I love it!
Share this genius DIY idea with your friends by clicking below!