When This Man Followed A Hysterical Girl Through A Subway, He Found A Tiny Toddler Turning Blue

ADVERTISEMENT
Image: YouTube/CBS Chicago

Ultimately, Kissane’s care and compassion saved Noah’s life. Because upon seeing the two-year-old struggling in the restaurant, Kissane quickly realized that something was stuck in his throat. And he realized, too, that if he didn’t act fast, there might have been fatal consequences. Little Noah was choking on a Dorito.

Image: YouTube/CBS Chicago

Kissane, from St John, Indiana, had only been in the shop for mere moments before the emergency scenario unfolded. Mom had been enjoying a quick meal with her son inside the fast food chain in Alsip, Illinois. However, all of a sudden her little boy got into trouble eating the potato chip snack. And it was terrifying to watch; Graham later recalled seeing her son turn blue as he started choking violently.

ADVERTISEMENT
Image: YouTube/CBS Chicago

Removing the young boy from his stroller, Kissane patted him on his back and used a first aid move to dislodge the Dorito causing the pain. It was a race against the clock as the boy was struggling for air. But removing the potato chip freed the airway. And a relieved Graham watched her son begin to breathe normally and return to his former self.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT